You open Adobe Media Encoder and are presented with the Adobe Software License Agreement and then you accept it. Despite having just accepted the agreement, another Adobe Software License Agreement is shown. This infinitely loops no matter how many times you accept the agreement.
I’m not certain what the root cause actually is, but I suspect there’s a file that should be saving your response but isn’t doing so.
Solution: Delete C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SLCache
- Close all Adobe Products including the Adobe Software License Agreements
- Open C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
- Delete the SLCache folder
- Launch Media Encoder again
- Accept Adobe Software License Agreement again. This time there should be no loop and the Media Encoder launch screen should appear as expected